There are only five requirements to become a member of the Florida Real Estate Attorneys’ E-Mail Forum:
- You must have access to e-mail. Additionally, your computer must be equipped with some type of e-mail reader, such as Microsoft Outlook, AOL Mail, Earthlink Mail, etc.
- You must be a licensed attorney. If you are licensed in any state other than Florida , we will need your assistance in verifying that you are licensed to practice.
- You must have a sincere desire to participate in an electronic community with the mission and purpose being to assist in educating fellow real estate legal professionals and working within a group environment to help make the practice more rewarding for all members.
- You must be willing to reveal your identity and contact information so that other forum members can contact you as needed. Anonymous posting on this forum is prohibited.
- Since Attorneys’ Title Fund Services, LLC, (“The Fund”) is the owner of this Forum, you must be an active Fund member.
We have created a Membership Directory (available in the “Members Only” portion of the website) of all active members of the Florida Real Estate Attorneys’ E-Mail Forum. The Membership Directory is designed to provide members with the flexibility to browse all members alphabetically or filter to find specific attorneys, sorted by name, firm/company name, city, county or zip code.